We want to assure you that Fox Cartridge takes privacy matters very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, we are providing this policy to explain our privacy practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you provide to us or that is otherwise provided to us on your behalf. You may choose to provide certain personal information in order to access or use certain features or services of the Site or the Services, such as making a purchase, paying your membership fees, requesting information, providing us with information via text message or our mobile application or filling out an employment, entering a sweepstakes, or otherwise contacting us. We may also collect personal information from other sources such as:
- Joint marketing partners, when they share information with us.
- Publicly available data bases Categories of collected information include
- Identifying information (such as name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, photograph, contact information, and billing information)
- Protected classification characteristics under state or federal law (such as age and gender)
- Commercial information (such as products and services purchased from us and partners, as well as your consumer preferences)
- Account information such as user name, password, unique user ID, and communication preferences
- Credit card or banking information You can always choose not to provide certain information, but it may limit your ability to use a particular service or feature on the Site or the Services.
Fox Cartridge also collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. The information we receive depends upon your browser’s settings. This information typically includes your computer’s IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, the name of the operating system installed on your computer, the name and version of the browser you are using and the date and time of your visit. We use this information primarily to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. We may link this information with your personal information as we deem necessary for our business purposes. If criminal activity is suspected, we
might need to share certain information with the appropriate investigative authorities. Such information may contain visitors’ IP addresses and other information which could be used to trace and identify individuals.
So-called “cookies” and other similar technologies may be used on the Site and by third parties to collect information over time and across third party websites, to support the Site’s functionality and to improve user experience. You have the ability to set your browser to reject cookies. However, if you set your browser to reject cookies, it may affect or limit the use of certain features and functionality of this Site. We do not currently respond to “Do-Not-Track” signals or mechanisms.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing your personal information to us, you are authorizing us to collect, use and disclose such information in the manner outlined in this policy. We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- To provide you with our Services, such as providing you access to your membership account and sending you administrative information
relating to our terms and policies.
- To periodically send you newsletters, e-mails or similar communications featuring sales and promotions, news about new Fox Cartridge products and services, requests for your feedback, or other information we think may be of interest to you, in accordance with local law.
- To respond to any customer service inquiries or requests.
- To promote and administer corporate partnerships in connection with the Services.
- We may share your data with our partners so that they may provide you with tailored products or service offerings.
- For internal organizational, analytical, or development purposes, such as conducting data analysis to improve the efficiency of our Site or Services, enhancing or improving our current products, services, or offerings, developing new products, services, or offerings, identifying member trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotions and campaigns.
- For fraud, security, and safety purposes, such as detecting abusive or malicious behavior.
- Any other business purpose for which you provide consent.
You may stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time by:
Clicking Unsubscribe in any e-mail from us
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fox Cartridge will only disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information for purposes set out herein, or as required or permitted by law. However, Fox Cartridge may freely disclose, sell, or transfer collected information that does not contain any personally identifiable information, such as purchase history or club visitation trend data or analysis derived therefrom, for any legitimate business or marketing purpose.